Organic Masoor Dal Mogar/Masoor Malka (Pink Lentil Dehusked) (2 Lbs)
Organic Masoor Dal Mogar/Masoor Malka (Pink Lentil Dehusked) (2 Lbs) by Vedica Organics LLC at From Healthy Food to Healthy Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A pinkish lentil, organic Masoor Malka cooks relatively quickly due to the fact that the skins have been removed from its outer layer. When cooked,
Product Description & Reviews
A pinkish lentil, organic Masoor Malka cooks relatively quickly due to the fact that the skins have been removed from its outer layer. When cooked, organic Masoor Malk turns from a light pink to a yellow color and lends a wonderful flavor to simple dal recipes. With a very high protein content, organic Masoor Malka also complements vegan and vegetarian lifestyles as a Certified USDA Organic, non-GMO and vegan product. Pink Lentil provides a beneficial source of dietary protein, vitamin B-1 and folate, making it the perfect addition to a vegetarian or vegan recipe or meal. Malka Masoor dal flavor can be tempered and complemented with spices such as cumion, ginger or garlic. One serving of organic Masoor Malka provides 25 grams or 50 percent of daily protein needs, 42 percent of daily iron needs as well as nearly seven percent of daily calcium needs and five percent of daily Vitamin A needs. Organic Masoor Malka is a Certified USDA Organic product. Certified USDA Organic products are grown and produced using methods that preserve the environment while avoiding synthetic materials such as antibiotics and pesticides. Products that meet these standards are produced by organic farmers and food processors that preserve natural resources and biodiversity, only use approved materials, do not used genetically modified ingredients (GMOs), receive annual inspections and separate organic food from non-organic food. Organic Masoor Malka is a GMO-free food, meaning no specific changes were introduced into its DNA via genetic engineering. Organic Masoor Malka is a vegan food. Vegan foods exclude all forms of animal products including meat, eggs, dairy, poultry, seafood and honey. The two-pound package contains approximately 20 servings of Masoor Malka. It's recommended to store this product in a dry, cool place and away from sunlight.
Features & Highlights
- Organic Masoor Malka is a pinkish lentil that turns yellow after the cooking process. Because the skin has been removed from its outer layer, Masoor Malka has a relatively fast cooking time. As a non-GMO, vegan and Certified USDA product, it's complimentary to vegan and vegetarian lifestyles.
- Frequently used as a staple in Indian cooking in recipes such as Dal, organic Masoor Malka lends a wonderful flavor to simple recipes and can be combined with spices such as garlic, ginger or cumin to complement its flavor.
- Masoor Malka dal is a perfect addition to vegans and vegetarian lifestyles, providing a beneficial source of protein, iron, calcium, B-1, folate and Vitamin A.
- As a Certified USDA Organic product, the ingredients in pink lentil are produced and grown and using methods that preserve the environment while avoiding synthetic materials such as pesticides and antibiotics. Organic Masoor Malka is a GMO-free food, meaning no specific changes were introduced into its DNA via genetic engineering. Additionally, organic Masoor Malka is a vegan food, which means that it excludes all forms of animal products including eggs, seafood, meat, dairy, honey and poultry.
- There are approximately 20 servings of organic Masoor Malka in the two-pound package. Store this product in cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight.
Vedica Organics LLC
Vedica Organics LLC
Vedica Organics LLC
7.2 x 2.2 x 7.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vedica Organics LLC, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: S0305, ean: 0074265002383,
Ziyad All Natural Red Lentil Dry Beans, 16 Ounce -- 6 per case....
These delicious little green-blue lentils do not require sorting or soaking. They are grown without any fertilizers and cultivated only in the area around Le Puy en Velay, France. They have a delicate flavor and hold their shape very well. Well-known...
mpn: SPU-479329, ean: 0071272012893,
Unfi Green Lentil Bean, 25 Pound -- 1 each. Shelf Life: 365 days...
By Harmony House Foods
HARMONY HOUSE DRIED LENTILS, PREMIUM NON-GMO, KOSHER CERTIFIED PRODUCE, CONTAINS NO GLUTEN What's Included? Included is one 25 pound bulk box full of our delicious and healthy Dried Lentils. Shelf Life: The shelf-life of dehydrated products is ...